For over 20 years Western Creation has been performing across Australia and touring China, the USA and New Zealand as an inspiring Australian Indigenous group. Members of the Bibbulmann clan from the Noongar tribe of Western Australia, they use many aspects of Aboriginal culture, including dance, music, song, art and history, to bring Indigenous people into the hearts and minds of their audiences.
Al, the patriarch, is well known for didgeridoo playing, and is equally at home performing the traditional songs of his homelands as he is speaking to the world’s corporate leaders about inclusion, reconciliation and leadership. He has shared a stage with the likes of U2, and performed for the Dalai Lama and Nelson Mandela. With his sons Tristan and Azlan Harris, Western Creation have toured the depth and breadth of this land they call home.
A captivating meld of traditional chants, western music and beautiful harmonies.
Western Creation is a touring group. This means when they are touring in your state, it’s cheaper to book this group due to lower travel costs. However, even outside of the touring data Western Creation is available in every state of Australia.
Western Creation is available for Corporate Presentations and Workshops, Schools Programs and Performances like Opening and Closing Ceremonies, Traditional or Contemporary Performances.
Alan Harris is a Noongar Elder. He is an experienced speaker and presenter who promotes reconciliation, racial tolerance, and understanding between all people in Australia. He is well known for his skills in didgeridoo playing, and is always being called upon for corporate events, community performances and school shows.
- Welcome to Australia (Country)
- Corporate Events – Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- University Graduation Ceremonies
- Youth and Education
- Keynote Speaker for Corporate
- Professional Development in Education – including Personal Development for teachers – how to communicate Indigenous messages to students
- Corporate Professional Development Workshops – including Staff Team building and Training
- Corporate Advisory
- Government – State and Local Councils
- Indigenous Youth – Behavioural schools, Juvenile Centres and Boys homes
- Indigenous Tribal Systems and Corporate Organisational Structures
- Stolen Generation
- Aboriginal History and Culture
You can get in contact with us through the BOOK button, or either by phone: 1300 884 984, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Touring Dates 2014
Available all year
28 July – 8 August & 25 – 29 August
11 – 22 August
3 – 14 November
12 – 16 May & 2 – 16 June
19 – 30 May